Day Trip to Mikumi National Park
Mikumi National Park provides great safari experience regardless of the time you have in Dar Es Salaam or Morogoro town. Tours are tailor made to suit your interest, budget and time. Trips are in small groups with private/and or family options are available too.
Early morning of this day at 05:30 hours you will be picked up from your meeting point and start drive to Mikumi National Park via Chalinze where you will have coffee break (if starting from Dar). When you arrive at the park you will be checked in and start game drives. You will continue with game drive till around 13:00 hours whereby you will have lunch break within the park whereby you have the opportunity to see animals while enjoying your meal and drinks.
After lunch and a little rest will continue with game drive around the park covering different areas of interest on search of wild animals. Game drive will continue till around 16:00 hours whereby you will start trip back to Dar Es Salaam or Morogoro. In Mikumi expect to see animals such as Lions, Buffalos, Giraffe, Wildebeest, Zebras, Impalas, Warthogs, elephants, hippos, more than 300 bird species and different plant species.
Upon arrival in Dar Es Salaam or Morogoro you will be taken to back to your residence and that will be the end of your day trip.
Included in the tour
• Guaranteed departure.
• Guaranteed window seat and Game viewing as per itinerary
• Free pick up and drop off at your hotel in Dar es Salaam
• 4WD Safari vehicle with a pops up for easy game viewing and photography
• Bottled water while enjoying game viewing.
• Vegetarian meals can be served upon request.
• The services of our knowledgeable English speaking safari guide
• All Park fees and taxes
• NOT included in the tour
• Travel insurance
• International flights
• Items of a personal nature
• Tour Guide Gratitude (recommended)