Classic Safari Plan guide he will pick you at hotel Early in the morning after your breakfast at 6:00AM we will drive you about 190km away from Arusha town directly to the precious stone in Ngorongoro round off is a deep, volcanic crater, the leading un flooded and unbroken caldera in the world.
The crater lies from 20kms across, 600 meters deep and 300 sq kms in area, and have the wonderful natural wonder. The crater is also the home of variety of wildest and bird around the national the park. The crater is basin like lake having hot water and its up part covered by the volcano.
Late in the evening back to Arusha.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water on all days
- All things of personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for Mountain Guide and porters and Cook
- International flights
- Laundry Services
- Travel Insurances
What to bring:
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes